来源：青海教师招聘考试网 时间：2021-04-26 09:33:59
1. Students can recognize the phrases and know the meanings of the phrases such as “take the train”, “ride a bike” and so on.
2. Students can learn how to use the sentence structure “how do you go to school?”
1. Students can find out all the transport modes in the passage and finish the listening tasks given by teacher.
2. Students can talk about how to get to some places and apply it into daily life.
Students can foster the interest and desire of learning English and take part in speaking activities actively.
Teaching key & difficult points:
Key points: Students can memorize the key words and learn how to use the sentence structure.
Difficult point: Students can talk about transport modes smoothly and confidently.
Step1 Warming up and Lead-in
2. Sing s song - ”Five hundred miles”.
1. Teacher will show some pictures about different ways of transportation, leading students to recognize and know them.
2. Ask students to match the phrases with the pictures in 1a. Later teacher will check and lead them to read all the words and phrases.
1. Play the tape for the first time, ask them to pay attention to which transport modes are mentioned in the passage.
2. Play the tape again and students will be asked to listen and figure out how the students in the picture go to school. After that, teacher will give the right answers for them to check.
Step 4 Post-listening
1. Students need to work in groups of five to do a survey about their group members how to go to school. Then five representatives need to make their reports in front of the class.
2. Students will be given 5 minutes to make their own conversations in pairs according to the sample above, after that some students will be invited to present their conversations in front of their classmates.
Step 5 Summary and homework
Summary: Ask students to do a short summary about what they have learned today together. And then make a summary.
Homework: Students will be asked to draw a map from their homes to school and mark how to go to school.(设计意图：在此环节中，请学生进行总结不仅可以体现学生的主体地位，同时让学生在体验中，得到收获知识的喜悦感和满足感，此外作业的布置可以让学生在课后进一步巩固所学，体验英语学习所带来的乐趣。)